BridgeWave offers in-person RF, microwave, and millimeter wave technology training to those who wish to become BridgeWave Certified Technicians and/or Authorized Resellers
Here are more details about our in-person training:
BridgeWave provides comprehensive Technical Certification Training that, upon successful completion of the one day course with a passing grade of the practical section and examination, the student will be certified on BridgeWave products. The Technical Certification Training, along with the refresher training and online tools comprises BridgeWave’s Technical Certification Training Program.
This course is designed to give Field Installers and Sales Engineers the skills and knowledge necessary to plan, install, align, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the BridgeWave products. Students who successfully complete the practical section and examination will become BridgeWave Certified Technicians.
Upon successful completion of the course each student should:
- Understand the basic Radio Frequency (RF) terminology, spectrum, measurements, sensitivity, transmit power, antenna gain, propagation and environmental factors
- Understand and use the basic concepts associated with Microwave (MW) Millimeter Wave (MmW) technologies; spectrum properties, attenuation characteristics and how to mitigate them, beam and antenna characteristics
- Understand safety factors associated with MW and MmW products
- Calculate distance, link budget and availability for specific geographical areas for BridgeWave equipment
- Understand how to perform a Site Survey; evaluate and select appropriate installation sites, identify facility improvements and use tools to calculate link budgets
- Understand BridgeWave product components and specifications, compatible third party accessories and necessary parts required to install the product
- Be able to install, align, monitor, and troubleshoot BridgeWave products
(Toll-free in the U.S. & Canada)
(for all other countries)