Flex4G-1000 80GHz Millimeter Wave Radio
Flex4G-1000 with integrated 8in (20cm) antenna (ETSI only)
Flex4G-1000 with slip fit 12in (30cm) antenna
Longest range and highest availability of any 1Gbps 80GHz system
Ideal for wireless internet service providers (ISPs) and others seeking gigabit connectivity with carrier-class features and ease of installation at industry-leading price points
The BridgeWave Flex4G-1000 is an ultra-low cost 70/80GHz millimeter wave system delivering 1Gbps full-duplex data throughput per radio and the highest system gain of any 80GHz radio on the market. Available in both ANSI and ETSI versions, the Flex4G-1000 is ideal for wireless internet service providers (ISPs) and others seeking gigabit connectivity with carrier-class features and ease of installation at industry-leading price points.
Lightweight and ultra-compact to minimize installation and connectivity costs, the Flex4G-1000 features carrier-grade Ethernet switch functionality, hitless adaptive rate modulation, and ultra-low power consumption with support for both POE and direct DC power feed.
BridgeWave’s Flex4G-1000 is ideal for a number of applications including:
- Campus connectivity
- Monitoring and control
- Last-mile fiber extension
- LAN extensions
- Temporary links for disaster recovery
- Highest availability & reach
- Highest system gain
- Full-duplex providing up to 1Gbps upstream & downstream
- 1+0 and 2+0 configurations
- Spectrum efficiency using 64QAM in 250, 500, and 750MHz wide channels
- Hitless adaptive rate and modulation
- QPSK/8PSK/16/32/64QAM modulation support
- Internal carrier grade L2 switch
- SyncE and IEEE1588v2 compliant
- Power over Ethernet and Direct DC
- Extreme ranges supported with optional 30cm (43.8dBi), 60cm (51dBi), and 90cm (54dBi) external slip-fit antennas
Carrier-class connectivity and performance at very low price point.
Allows longer range deployment with multi-gigabit capacity.
Maximum security for communications and data protection.
Small form factor and lightweight; quick and simple deployment.