Flex4G-LITE 80GHz Millimeter Wave Radio
Flex4G-LITE with integrated 8in (20cm) antenna (ETSI only)
Flex4G-LITE with slip fit 12in (30cm) antenna
Ultra-high availability, up to 3Gbps data throughput in 750MHz bandwidth per radio
Scalable gigabit connectivity with carrier-class features and ease of installation at industry-leading price points
The BridgeWave Flex4G-LITE delivers up to 3Gbps full-duplex data throughput per radio. Its high capacity and availability, coupled with its long range, make it the ideal system for wireless interconnects. Lightweight and compact, the Flex4G-LITE features a single optical interface carrying 2.5 Gbps of capacity, greatly simplifying deployment and minimizing the installation and connectivity costs typically incurred with legacy systems requiring multiple fiber runs.
With carrier networking features including CPRI protocol, the FL4G-LITE all-outdoor radio is the clear choice for carriers and ISPs seeking to quickly scale deployments and increase subscriber revenue.
BridgeWave’s Flex4G-LITE is ideal for a number of applications including:
- Business and residential broadband
- Fiber extension/backup
- HD video surveillance
- Mobile and Wi-Fi backhaul
- All outdoor native Ethernet radio
- Highest system gain full-duplex 3Gbps radio
- 750/500/250MHz bandwidh
- QPSK-64QAM with ACM and ATPC to maximize range
- Six GigE Interfaces; one CPRI Interface
- Ultra compact and lightweight
- Integrated (ETSI) or external antennas (ANSI/ETSI)
- Carrier-grade Layer 2 embedded Ethernet Switch
- Carrier Grade network management
- PoE and Direct DC Input
Scalable to grow along with network needs.
Allows longer range deployment with high capacity and availability.
Maximum security for communications and data protection.
Small form factor and lightweight; minimizes installation and connectivity costs.