Highly secure inter-building connections, redundant fiber overlay, disaster recovery and short-term connections.
Security, reliability, and deployment flexibility are core requirements of government and military networks. These networks
must work even in times of turmoil and natural disasters, and must be secure against data interception and attacks against the
network itself. The "spatial pipes" formed by the very narrow beamwidth 60 GHz and 80 GHz signals provide a natural defense
against physical signal interception and attempts to jam the radio link - this provides a higher degree of security than is
achievable running fiber optic cables through conduits. 60 GHz and 80 GHz full-rate GigE links can be deployed as
highly-available primary network connections, or can be run as diverse paths in parallel with fiber cabling to provide the
ultimate in network availability. When unexpected urgent needs arise, links can be used to create temporary or
disaster-recovery connections within hours.
BridgeWave Value Proposition
BridgeWave's 60 GHz and 80 GHz links are fast and easy to deploy and naturally provide a high degree of data security.
BridgeWave links can deliver 99.999% availability in any geographic area, unlike 5 GHz or free space optics products that have
limited link availability due to interference or the presence of fog. All of these benefits are backed up by BridgeWave's
commitment to quality, including 100% HASS screening and over six years of continuous ISO9001 certification. This unique blend
of benefits has made BridgeWave gigabit RF links the most widely deployed in the world. BridgeWave is classified as a small
business by the CCR, which enables the company to do business with the
Federal Government as such.
Learn more about BridgeWave's federal solutions.
>> Download BridgeWave's Government Solutions Brief
>> Download BridgeWave's Government Solutions Brochure
Advanced Security Options
BridgeWave's Advanced Security Options add another layer of data protection to BridgeWave's inherently secure wireless links,
providing the most secure gigabit wireless solutions available.
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES):
- 256-bit key length AES - the strongest data encryption available
- Full-rate Gigabit or Fast Ethernet performance under all traffic loads
- Ultra-low latency - adds only 2 microseconds packet delay
- Cipher Block Chaining (128-bit blocks) conceals patterns in plain-text
- Meets "Top Secret" security standards
- Avoids costly, complex, lower-performing external-box solutions
- Includes Secure Management Option to protect symmetric key configuration
- Factory hardware option for all AdaptRate products
- Secure (256-bit AES) HTTPS access to network management agent
- RADIUS user authentication client (Sep 2007)
- Meets US Army IMOD program security requirements
- Software field upgrade for all current product models
Contact Sales For Details
BridgeWave supports the following government-wide acquisition contracts:
- GSA Schedule
- NASA SEWP III
- NIH ECS III
- US Communities
- IMOD teaming partner
- Data Path IPv6
- Conforms to IMOD specifications
- FIPS-197 certified
- Section 508
- BAA / TAA Compliant
- JF-12 no. 9297