BridgeWave's point-to-point wireless solutions offer high performance, cost-effective alternatives to fiber for mobile operators, service providers, enterprises, and governments.
BridgeWave's wireless backhaul solutions provide fiber-equivalent connections between locations by transmitting data over microwave or millimeter wave frequencies with speeds from 100Mbps to over 10Gbps with the advantage of add/drop data ports, Ethernet switching, high-speed Ethernet ports up to 10Gbps, and optional wire-speed FIPS-compliant 256-bit AES encryption.
Our 60GHz backhaul solutions yield full-duplex gigabit Ethernet connectivity with optional AdaptRate™ and AdaptPath™ for short range applications.
Our 80GHz backhaul solutions yield full-duplex data rates up to 5.35Gbps per radio and over 10Gbps in a 2+0 configuration. Solutions are available that support Ethernet, TDM, and CPRI traffic, as well as mixed Ethernet and CPRI or Ethernet and TDM traffic. The BridgeWave 80GHz radios support Advanced Ethernet switching and Ethernet OAM management required for backhaul of next-generation 4G/5G networks.
The BridgeWave 6–38GHz microwave backhaul solutions are ideal for customers looking for medium to high-capacity connectivity at extended distances. These all-outdoor solutions are hardened for the most demanding environments, while requiring no indoor space.
Whatever your connectivity requirements, BridgeWave has the right product with the features and performance you need. Easily installed and managed, our family of microwave and millimeter wave radio solutions combine high performance, high reliability and low total cost of ownership for years of worry-free performance.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet transmission (FL4G-LITE, FL4G-3000, FL4G-5000)
- Ultra-low cost, highest system gain 1Gbps radio family (FL4G-1000)
- Simultaneous SDH/SONET + Ethernet Transmission (FL4G-3000, FL4G-5000)
- Simultaneous CPRI + Ethernet Transmission (FL4G-LITE, FL4G-3000, FL4G-5000)
- Licensed all-outdoor microwave radios from 6GHz to 38GHz (EtherFlex)
- Licensed all-outdoor microwave radios up to 1Gbps @ 18/23/24GHz (FlexPort µWave)
- 256-bit Built-in (optional) Advanced Encryption Standard: the strongest data encryption available for a secure wireless network
- AdaptPath™: BridgeWave's technology for the highest performance and availability in any weather condition (60GHz & 80GHz)
- Embedded Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides add/drop capabilities and detailed Ethernet port statistics
- Advanced Carrier Ethernet transport and management capabilities (80GHz)
- Ethernet OAM Management (802.3ah, 802.1ag, Y.1731) (80GHz)
- SyncE & IEEE1588v2 (80GHz)
BridgeWave's solutions meet the following stringent regulatory requirements:
- RF: U.S. FCC Part 15; U.S. FCC Part 101; EN 302 217; Industry Canada RSS-210
- Safety: UL Listed; CE Mark; EN60950
- EMC/EMI: FCC Part 15, Class B; EN 301 489-1; EN 301 489-4
- Environmental: EN 300 019
- Government: Optional FIPS-compliant AES encryption
- Other: RoHS, WEEE
Refer to product data sheets for specifics
60 GHz Family - BW64, BW64E
- 100Mbps to 1000Mbps
- 2-port Ethernet switch for add/drop
- FIPS-Certified 256-bit AES Encryption
- Distances up to 1 mile/1.6 km
80 GHz Family - FL4G-5000, FL4G-3000, FL4G-LITE, FL4G-UHA
- Up to 5.35Gbps per radio and over 10Gbps per 2+0
- AdaptPath™ (FL4G-UHA, FL4G-3000, FL4G-5000)
- Carrier-grade gigabit Ethernet switch with support for copper and fiber interfaces
- Ethernet OAM management
- 256-bit AES Encryption with optional FIPS compliance
- Distances up to 5 miles/8 km
6-38 GHz Family - EtherFlex, FlexPort µWave
- 6–38 GHz, highest system gain all-outdoor microwave solution
- Up to 1000Mbps in a single ODU
- QPSK–256 QAM with AdaptRate Modulation
- Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Distances up to 30 miles/50 km